How Get Rid Of Man Boobs Once And For All – Natural Home Treatment Protocol Revealed!
Gynecomastia, also known as man boobs or gyno, is one of the most embarrassing ailments for men of all ages. The humiliation of man boobs can severely curtail your life. Stopping you from simple activities such as swimming, to literally completely halting your social life.
Many men believe the only way to get rid of Gynecomastia is to have costly and expensive surgery (rarely covered by health insurance plans), but in fact there are natural methods to treat man boobs that are very effective! You can greatly reduce or completely get rid of man boobs using a simple protocol that uses easy to get supplies that are either over-the-counter or accessible without prescription.
Note: The herbal pills and creams floating around the web are a joke. They won’t work. This hardcore routine is the only effective way to get rid of Gynecomastia except for cosmetic surgery.
So What Exactly Are Man Boobs?
- Gynecomastia: This is the hard fibrous lumps under and around the nipple area, causing them to protrude. This is actual fibrous breast tissue in your chest that may be quite painful at times. This can be small marble size lumps under or around the nipple or a huge growth that really deforms your chest. You can have very low body fat it does not matter. This condition is brought upon by hormone imbalance. Often seen in steroid users or in teens going through puberty.
- Chest Fat (Pseudogynecomastia): In this situation the man boobs are caused by being overweight. There are no hard lumps, just pendulous fat that hangs down simulating female breasts.
- Lumps And Chest Fat: A combination of these two is also common, especially among Finasteride users (Propecia, Proscar). You will have fibrous lumps and extra chest fat at the same time.
Gynecomastia (hard lumps):
To start, you should know hard fibrous lumps are the hardest type of Gynecomastia to get rid of. The longer you’ve had it the harder it will be to reverse. But you don’t have to get rid of it completely to look good, just reduce the size until unnoticeable. More recent Gynecomastia can be eliminated completely.
The lumps are caused by a hormonal imbalance. Specifically, there is too much estrogen in relation to DHT. The treatment will be topical application of the hormone DHT combined with supplements to lower estrogen in the body. The topical DHT is the most important part of the treatment. DHT competes directly with estrogen at the receptor level to starve and reduce the lumps.
Topical DHT: You can either have a pharmacy compound it or buy it premade. To get it compounded at a pharmacy will likely require a doctor’s prescription. To buy ready made their is a popular commercially available formulation available for all countries and takes about a week to ship. Go here for more info.
Anti-Estrogen: To help the DHT gel do it’s job, you’ll want to lower systemic estrogen levels. To lower estrogen in the body naturally, there are over the counter treatments that are strong enough to be effective. For more information about which anti-estrogen to use click here. Now, no OTC supplement is as powerful as prescription estrogen inhibitors such as Arimidex or Aromasin or an estrogen blocker such as Tomoxifen, but these will do the job.
Use the Andractim and your anti-estrogen together, following the given instructions for each. The DHT will start it’s work of dissolving Gynecomastia lumps immediately. It’s actually possible to notice the start of results within days, and a reduction in gynecomastia pain literally within hours! But remember, the longer you’ve had Gynecomastia the longer it likely will take to reduce and eliminate completely. And if you’ve had it for years expect to give treatment a few months to see how effective it will be.
For the majority of men this system will work wonders to get rid of your Gynecomastia. After six months of treatment if you notice no results then unfortunately this may not work for you and surgery may be considered.
How To Get Rid Of Chest Fat:
Some cases of man boobs don’t involve hardened lumps but just an accumulation of fat. This is sometimes called Pseudogynecomastia. In this case all it will take to look better is to lose some chest fat. This is actually much easier to accomplish than if you have the hard lumps of true Gynecomastia. However, it will still take some work!
1. Total Body Fat: Chances are, if you have excess chest fat you’re probably overweight. So the first and most important step is to lose weight. Now, there is plenty of information available on losing weight. But here are some personal weight loss tips that work:
- Keep eating the same foods but reduce it by half. This is the easiest way to get started losing fat in all areas. Keep eating your usual meals, even if they are unhealthy, but eat only half of everything. This really works to get you started losing weight!
- After you are used to smaller meals try eating better foods. To keep it simple, eliminate sugars and white flours. That leaves meat, fruits, vegetables and whole grains. Plenty of stuff! But keep eating small meals. You still need to keep calories low.
- For the ultimate weight loss, try the Warrior Diet. Basically you eat a very small breakfast and lunch (or skip them altogether) then a normal sized dinner. Eat a lot of cruciferous vegetables and cut down on sugar and refined carbs (like white flour). Sounds opposite of what some books say but it works.
2. Estrogen Dominance: The second area to address to lose chest fat is excess estrogen. Estrogen is stored in fat tissue so overweight men likely have to high a level.
The best way to deal with excess estrogen is first to lose weight, which you are already working on. Second is by taking estrogen reducing supplements. There are several OTC choices. See recommendations under Gynecomastia treatment section.
3. Topical Fat Loss: The third area to address for losing chest fat is by topical fat loss. Now understand spot reduction of fatty tissue is controversial, but there is anecdotal evidence some really do help. The topical fat loss product Eviscerate Smolder by Evomuse , when combined with calorie restriction, is getting good reviews in the bodybuilding community. And bodybuilders are the ones that would know.
4. Exercise: Exercising is also important, but not specifically chest exercises. What you really want to do is burn fat and calories. Any exercise is good, walking, biking, weights will all burn calories. High intensity full body weight training is excellent. Building overall muscle mass will increase your metabolism. Exercises to build just the chest muscle, such as push ups and dips, are great to look good for when you lose chest fat!
Follow these three recommendations and you will have success losing your chest fat. Of course, severe chest fat will take longer to disappear and could even require liposuction. But for most men, this little program will work quite well.
When you are satisfied with the reduction of your moobs, you will want to slowly reduce the Andractim and anti-estrogen supplementation. Do not quit them all at once cold turkey! You could have a rebound effect causing a return of your man breasts.
The body is always trying to reach homeostasis. So in response to lowering estrogen more receptors have up-regulated. To get back to normal wean of your chosen anti-estrogen slowly and give your body time to down-regulate receptors back to a normal state.
Keep using the Andractim until you completely wean off the anti-estrogen. This will ensure you are protected from a resurgence of Gynecomastia while tapering off your anti-estrogen. One that’s done, you can then slowly wean off the Andractim.
Once you have cured your man boobs you will want prevent them from coming back. And unfortunately, once you’ve had them you will be more susceptible to get them again. Basically you will want to keep your weight down, keep estrogen levels low and stay away from steroids and DHT inhibitor medications such as Finasteride. And for sure avoid sugar binges that is a fast way to trigger a recurrence!
It is a good idea to keep taking your anti-estrogen supplement long term. They are natural and have no harmful effects with long term use. If you want you can reduce the dosage or try taking it every other day to save money and still get good effects.
That being said, it is a good idea to keep some Andractim on hand in case you feel the beginnings of your moobs coming back. Even one night of gluttonous sugar eating can be enough to spark a man breasts recurrence. The warning sign is usually some pain around and under the nipple area. If this happens, use Andractim immediately until symptoms go away. And get back to healthy eating again!